Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gay Toilets In The City Sydney

And if the withering bad drives out the good? Thank goodness that at least

Angelo Peretti
In economics, and more often for some time in the political jargon, is often cited the so-called Gresham's Law. The one that says bad money drives out good. In fact, the paternity of this assertion has been done a great talk: it seems even that was not even Sir Thomas Gresham, a British trade agent of the sixteenth century, to define it first. Who knows. Likewise, there is squabbling over its interpretation is often true. And since this is a web magazine that cared not strictly economic issues, that's Gresham's Law reproduce a reading of the most basic (and current), noting that over time has always been inclined to spend, with the same nominal value of the coins with the worst metal content and keep instead - and even earn - those with a bit more, say, gold or silver. After all, do so now that there is a currency of paper: first we give away the crumpled, preferring to keep the portfolio that made better, the fine print, as they say collectors. Why
quest'incipit para-economic in this newspaper that talks of wine and (more rarely, I admit, and I'll fix) things edible? Because I fear that Gresham's Law, a bit 'adapted, can be applied to finish the wine. And in particular to Valpolicella wine. In the most quoted: Amarone. Son of withering.
I would not want that in future we should say that the flash was bad drives out good. And I try to explain.
I am a bit 'worried about how I put things on earth valpolicellese, yes. And I'm sorry, because I have several friends over there. But I think a debate should be attempted. Hoping that what I will say it proves wrong, totally wrong. Whether it is only in hallucinations.
Amarone is known to be strong. The grape drying (because - ask the malicious - there's also the other's wrong with fruttai, Valpolicella?) Costs an eye of the head. The earth has taken quotes out of all odds. Well: The vigneron Valpolicella have been able to put hay in the barn. Only
that success has sparked the imagination of Amarone. And greed. And then the flash is not only characteristic of red Amarone (and his historian father, now rejected, Recioto, which I love), but s'utilizza, directly or indirectly, for stepchildren and godchildren. Godson is the Review, and also has great grip on the market. Stepson is every red igt s'avvalga that, in fact, grape dried in the fruttai, and comes out of everything and more.
The Review consists of the ferment on the skins of Amarone Valpolicella. In this way the wine has typical stench of withering. It grows in structure and complexity. The problem is that you immediately - and rightly - places on earth valpolicellese Review was how it was permissible to make in the face of Amarone grapes, pulled out the home. It has come to determine that the grapes that have produced a ton of Amarone can be used to make two tons of fermented Valpolicella. To me, honestly, seems a bit 'too much, but I understand: business is business. So be it. Except that he has not thought that, with the pot, the lid also needed to be done. And so in the skins of Amarone Valpolicella was born, just a business. The
this thing is. Let's say I am a manufacturer of those who do not want to do too much Review. Let's say I have a ton of product and its Amarone pomace I rehearsed one quintal of Valpolicella. I am virtually in the hands of rights equal to a ton of Review on those my skins. I do, those rights ripassevoli waste them? But no: I sell them! And takes money there too. So one else can buy those cards and let me brush up on his fine on my marc quintal of Valpolicella. So the Review takes an impressive number. But do not pay attention to the quality of Valpolicella departure. And it's a mess, said that the Review is seen as a sort of small Amarone: perhaps not still used widely this definition? With a maximum price that is half that of Amarone, but almost always falls far, far down, fourth, fifth.
But not enough. The Valpolicella is that to make the drying of the grapes are masters. And fruttai are perfectly functional, even computerized. So why use them only for dry Amarone grapes? She starts to fade even more stuff: I know, grapes that are not suitable, croakers that will never end in the red key, cabernet planted in a somewhat 'reckless a decade ago in the wake of American-mode. And in the end we derive a certain structure of red tones that echo the original Amarone. Maybe we cut together some barrels of potential Amarone less successful, which does not seem suitable for the doc's main wine, and that's it: was born on super-red drying style. And leaving dozens of IGT fancy (but are actually hundreds of them, believe me). Vaguely amaroneggianti, in fact, even if the quality is often uncertain. A price is almost always still lower than the Review.
Thus it may happen that the same company, derives from a loft Amarone - threw out the prices at random - at € 25-30 a Review at 9-10 to 6-7 and a red igt. And all is, of course, sold. Maybe sending the IGT in emerging markets and those that still are not able absorb pallets of Amarone.
Yeah, but if those markets learn that a flash of red valpolicellese costs 7 €, how will you then, dear husbandmen di Valpolicella, explaining that another red pur'esso withering of your land costs four times as much, although Amarone is called? Review And with all that running, then, and that barrel of alcohol over 14 degrees, and then amaroneggia increasingly, there is the risk of a substitution effect, because of price, all across the range of wine drinkers who spend some figures if they can not (more) afford it? And is there not a danger that the flash drives out the worse better, and thus banish the Ripasso, Amarone el'igt drive out the Review?
I recently told some Valpolicella. One, the door of his ultra-modern winery, has opened his arms and smile on his face, 'he replied: "Until I sell them I will do it, you'll want to throw away mica that all that stuff ..." Yeah, until they Sell, those red, take and take home. That the bank account grows. Then we'll see.
Oh, yes, maybe these things I write because I ate badly, and I do a little 'hard to digest. So I am in a dark mood. And then for me in October (early autumn) is a time of woe, as always, and depresses me. Maybe, yes, I write this, certain things. Or maybe not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment