Saturday, April 24, 2010

Program Proposal For Tv Show

Crazy Idea ...

About a week ago, a crazy idea has enlightened me ...
I wanted to share with my better half, the beauty of the bike, his wandering, feeling free ...
then I start now looking for a
TANDEM
That idea eh?
Cycling in sync together on the same half! Contact
a possible seller, and after a lot of insights into the half
(it was a tandem bike ...)
tells me that the distance between two wheels than 2 meters and 40cm!
For the uninitiated, the wheelbase is the distance that exists between the two hubs of the wheels, a sort of virtual length of the vehicle ...
Then there are the first doubts: how to transport any x the long trips? Needless
it in the garage if he can not move beyond a radius of 50 - 100km from my house!
trial and error after taking off bicycle onto the roof of my car, but in vain!
The length is too excessive, and leans over 1 meter and a half out of the ideal line on the rear of the car!
With great difficulty and danger in transporting it!
But I do not do to win ...
So wandering on the Web, are at the crossroad
"mysterious object" ...

The BI-BIKE

I immediately got in touch with the builders of the middle ... The idea appeals to me so much! The Bi-Cycle is slightly longer than the normal bike, and easier to carry on the roof of the car ... In addition, being more compact, easier to drive! I just sent an email the manufacturer, whether x performs courier ...

cooming soon in my garage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment